Eric P. Francisconi is a partner of the firm and a resident of the firm's Irvine office. He is licensed to practice in all California state courts, the U.S. District Courts of the Central, Southern, Northern, and Eastern Districts, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also licensed as a real estate broker with the California Department of Real Estate.
Mr. Francisconi focuses his practice on complex business and commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and probate litigation. In his over 28 years of practice, most of his cases pertain to contracts, trade secrets, unfair competition, fraud, fiduciary duties, real property disputes, trust contests, probate petitions, employment, commercial landlord rights, the rights and responsibilities of owners in corporations/LLCs/partnerships, construction law, and insurance bad faith. Mr. Francisconi proudly advises and represents individuals and businesses such as real estate developers, hospitality companies, commercial landlords, construction companies, health care professionals, pharmaceutical companies, real estate brokers, homeowners, business owners, and investors.
Mr. Francisconi has extensive experience as a successful first-chair trial attorney in jury and non-jury trials throughout California. Because of his abilities and trial experience, his peers have admitted him to the American Board of Trial Advocates, the country's premier organization of experienced civil trial lawyers and judges. He is proud to be rated by Martindale-Hubbell as AV Preeminent, the highest possible ranking, as ranked by his peers for the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards.
While attending Loyola Marymount University, where he graduated cum laude from the Honors Program with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science with a minor in history, Mr. Francisconi served as the Student Body Vice President of Student Affairs, sung for four years in the renowned Loyola Marymount University Choruses, and was a member of the Alpha Sigma Nu honor society. In 1994, he graduated from Loyola Law School, where he was an articles editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review and externed for the Honorable Lisa Hill Fenning, Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
In the community, Mr. Francisconi has served as a church worship leader and keyboardist for over 35 years, regularly volunteers for the Constitutional Rights Foundation-Orange County as an attorney scorer for the High School Mock Trial Competition and a Constitution Day presenter/lecturer, and served as a Workshop Judge for the Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1994
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1991
- Honors: cum laude from the Honors Program
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- California Real Estate Broker (DRE License No. 01298088)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
- Orange County Bar Association – Masters Division
- Orange County Bar Association – Business Litigation Section
- AV Preeminent Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Attorney Scorer – Constitutional Rights Foundation of Orange County Mock Trial Competition
- Presenter and Lecturer – Constitutional Rights Foundation of Orange County Constitution Day
- Board Member – Constitutional Rights Foundation of Orange County Career Forum
- Workshop Judge – Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy
- Presenter – Whittier Christian Schools and Southlands Christian Schools Career Day
- Vice President and Past President – BNI Top Producers Chapter